EC Ultra Elliptic Curve Cryptography Microprocessor
From the leader in elliptic curve cryptography (ECC) cores comes the fastest ECC accelerator yet. The TeraFire® EC Ultra family of semiconductor IP cores unleashes a new class of ECC performance, based on a breakthrough architecture for ECC acceleration. Athena has achieved extraordinary performance density with EC Ultra, yielding an impressive increase of almost 5X over Athena’s E5200.
TeraFire® EC Ultra IP cores accelerate EC point multiplies and ECDSA signs and verifies over NIST P-curves. Configurations can include as many P-curves as needed or can eliminate unnecessary curves to save system resources. Any curve may be supported, including Brainpool curves and non-singlular Weierstrass curves with the optional Programmable Curves feature.
EC Ultra 8K is the fastest core in the EC Ultra family and is capable of per- forming an ECDSA P-256 verify in less than 132 μs at 500MHz. EC Ultra 4K and 2K offer the same outstanding performance density as EC Ultra 8K in more compact forms.
- NEW- SCA Countermeasures
- Over 7,600 ECDSA P-256 verify operations per second
- Over 4,300 ECDSA P-384 verify operations per second
- Suitable for virtually any implementation technology
- Portable to both ASIC and FPGA
- AMBATM AHB and AXI bus interfaces available
- Simple/differential power analysis (SPA/DPA) resistance available
- Autonomous operation minimizes load on host processor
- Complete Suite B solution with ultra ECC performance when integrated with the F5200B
- Embedded secure processing
- Vehicle to Vehicle Communications (V2V)
- SSL and IKE acceleration
- Security appliances
- Simulation model (Verilog or VHDL)
- Synthesizable RTL ( Verilog or VHDL) and scripts
- Targeted, timing closed netlist
- Verification suite
- C Software for Host Processor (CAL-PK)
- 12 months maintenance and support included